Small Antique Regency Nursing Chair, English, Walnut, Salon Circa 1820
Our Stock # LFA-1768
This is a small antique Regency nursing chair, an English walnut framed salon chair dating to circa 1820.
- Desirable colour and patina to the walnut frame
- Superior carved detail throughout
- Traditionally stuffed and finished
- Upholstered in an emerald green velvet cloth with matching brocade trim
- Raised on carved cabriole legs with scrolled toes and elegantly swept rear legs
- Riding upon the original white ceramic castors all round
- Attractive serpentine seat rail extending half way back on the sides
- Shaped back rest featuring carved detail to the cresting rail
- Supported by foliate carved scrolls to the brackets
- Show back - ideal for centre room placement
A classic example offering a supportive seat. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 51cm (20'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 73.5cm (29'')
Seat Width: 51cm (20'')
Seat Depth: 50cm (19.75'')
Seat Height: 31cm (12.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.