Small Antique Regency Nursing Chair, English, Walnut, Salon Circa 1820
Our Stock # LFA-1768
This is a small antique Regency nursing chair, an English walnut framed salon chair dating to circa 1820.
- Desirable colour and patina to the walnut frame
- Superior carved detail throughout
- Traditionally stuffed and finished
- Upholstered in an emerald green velvet cloth with matching brocade trim
- Raised on carved cabriole legs with scrolled toes and elegantly swept rear legs
- Riding upon the original white ceramic castors all round
- Attractive serpentine seat rail extending half way back on the sides
- Shaped back rest featuring carved detail to the cresting rail
- Supported by foliate carved scrolls to the brackets
- Show back - ideal for centre room placement
A classic example offering a supportive seat. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 51cm (20'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 73.5cm (29'')
Seat Width: 51cm (20'')
Seat Depth: 50cm (19.75'')
Seat Height: 31cm (12.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World