Small Antique Carriage Chest, Victorian, Metal Bound, Pine Trunk, Circa 1870
Our Stock # 18.5995
This is a small antique carriage chest. An English, Victorian, metal-bound pine trunk dating to the mid 19th century, circa 1870.
- Crafted in antique pine displaying grain interest throughout
- Good consistent colour and a desirable aged patina
- Of appealing, and unusual, diminutive proportions
- Planked lid displays well featuring a moulded edge detail
- Lifting on iron hinges to access storage space within
- A brass keyhole plate to the front, lock untested as key absent
- Benefiting from iron carry handles to either end
- Original iron straps to corners for added strength
- Protected by a continuous plinth base
This charming small antique carriage chest offers English country appeal. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 46cm (18'')
Max Depth: 32cm (12.5'')
Max Height: 28cm (11'')
Internal Width: 41cm (16.25'')
Internal Depth: 26cm (10.25'')
Internal Height: 25.5cm (10'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World