Six Antique Dining Chairs, 4+2, English, Victorian, Mahogany, Upholstered c.1840
Our Stock # 18.5230
This is a set of six antique dining chairs, four plus two by design, English, early Victorian and dating to circa 1840.
- Attractive, heavy and robust chairs crafted in select mahogany
- Well figured with a lustrous wax polished finish
- Traditionally filled, stuff over seat pads
- Upholstered in quality rouge velour with matching brocade trim
- Raised on well executed 'bell flower' turned front legs
- Stout, swept square section rear legs
- Serpentine seat rails flow into curved side rails
- Pinched stiles rise into a dished crest rail backrest
Comfortable, antique dining chairs. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 50.75cm (20'')
Max Depth: 47cm (18.5'')
Max Height: 85cm (33.5'')
Seat Width: 43cm (17'')
Seat Depth: 38cm (15'')
Seat Height: 47cm (18.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.