Six Antique Dining Chairs, 4+2, English, Victorian, Mahogany, Upholstered c.1840
Our Stock # 18.5230
This is a set of six antique dining chairs, four plus two by design, English, early Victorian and dating to circa 1840.
- Attractive, heavy and robust chairs crafted in select mahogany
- Well figured with a lustrous wax polished finish
- Traditionally filled, stuff over seat pads
- Upholstered in quality rouge velour with matching brocade trim
- Raised on well executed 'bell flower' turned front legs
- Stout, swept square section rear legs
- Serpentine seat rails flow into curved side rails
- Pinched stiles rise into a dished crest rail backrest
Comfortable, antique dining chairs. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 50.75cm (20'')
Max Depth: 47cm (18.5'')
Max Height: 85cm (33.5'')
Seat Width: 43cm (17'')
Seat Depth: 38cm (15'')
Seat Height: 47cm (18.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World