Signed Decorative Screenprint, American, Serigraph, Art Poster, Dave Kinsey
Our Stock # 18.7589
This is a signed decorative screenprint. An American, serigraph art poster by Dave Kinsey (b.1971), dated to 2007.
- Distinctive example of the artist's unique style
- The male figure gazes outwards from the centre
- Displaying gallery exhibition quality and in good order
- Three screenprint serigraph upon quality, archival stock
- Number 64 in a limited run of 75 prints
- Embossed maker's stamp of authenticity to bottom left corner
- Signed and dated to 2007 by Kinsey upon the opposite corner
- Unframed — delivered flat, not rolled
Dave Kinsey was born in Pittsburgh in 1972 and studied art at institutes in his hometown and Atlanta, Georgia before a move to California to pursue a career in design and fine art. Favouring constructions of multiple layers and textures, a solitary figure features in much of his work, which in later years has turned to ideals of environmentalism. This is a fine opportunity to invest in an artist that has been exhibited in New York, San Francisco and Belgium et al.
This is a fascinating signed decorative screenprint with appealing finish and use of colour as texture. Sure to grace any wall or collection.
Stock Width: 45.5cm (18'')
Stock Height: 60.5cm (23.75'')
Print Width: 36cm (14.25'')
Print Height: 55cm (21.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World