Set Of, Vintage Balance Weights, English, Brass, Scientific, Apothecary, Assay
Our Stock # 18.6669
This is a set of vintage balance weights. An English, brass set of scientific apothecary assay weights, dating to the mid 20th century, circa 1950.
- A quality set of assayer's weights
- Displays a desirable aged patina — one small loss to 2g weight
- Brass weights show bright golden hues
- Quality mahogany box with black velvet interior finish
- Weights presented within velvet-lined recesses
- Round handle weights range in size from 1kg to 1g
- Fractional weights in white metal and residing under a glass slide — handling tongs present
- Oertling, London maker's mark appears within on an enamel emblem
This is a well-presented set of vintage balance weights. Well suited to display within an office or study and delivered polished and ready for the desktop.
Max Width: 21cm (8.25'')
Max Depth: 12.5cm (5'')
Max Height: 11cm ('')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World