Set Of Three Antique Hall Chairs, Oak, Scottish, Stag, Regency Circa 1820
Our Stock # 10.1695
This is a set of three antique hall chairs in oak, Scottish displaying stag emblems from the Regency period and dating to circa 1820.
- Attractive honey hues to the well figured oak
- Solidly jointed with a wax polished finish
- Of quality craftsmanship with a desirable aged patina
- Heraldic overtones to the shield back design
- Beautifully carved central motif of a stag
- Framed with dentil moulding to the pitched crest rail
- Solid, flared seat slab with rounded edge moulding
- Fluted decoration to the front seat rail
- Square section legs with chamfered inner corners
- Bearing paper depository label to underside reading 'Harvey Nichols & Co. Ltd., Depository, Bournemouth'
A rare and interesting trio of fine chairs, certain to look splendid in any setting. Solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 43.25cm (17'')
Max Depth: 46cm (18'')
Max Height: 89cm (35'')
Seat Width: 43.25cm (17'')
Seat Depth: 35.5cm (14'')
Seat Height: 43cm (17'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.