Set Of Three Antique Hall Chairs, Oak, Scottish, Stag, Regency Circa 1820
Our Stock # 10.1695
This is a set of three antique hall chairs in oak, Scottish displaying stag emblems from the Regency period and dating to circa 1820.
- Attractive honey hues to the well figured oak
- Solidly jointed with a wax polished finish
- Of quality craftsmanship with a desirable aged patina
- Heraldic overtones to the shield back design
- Beautifully carved central motif of a stag
- Framed with dentil moulding to the pitched crest rail
- Solid, flared seat slab with rounded edge moulding
- Fluted decoration to the front seat rail
- Square section legs with chamfered inner corners
- Bearing paper depository label to underside reading 'Harvey Nichols & Co. Ltd., Depository, Bournemouth'
A rare and interesting trio of fine chairs, certain to look splendid in any setting. Solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 43.25cm (17'')
Max Depth: 46cm (18'')
Max Height: 89cm (35'')
Seat Width: 43.25cm (17'')
Seat Depth: 35.5cm (14'')
Seat Height: 43cm (17'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World