Set of Six Dining Chairs, English, Hepplewhite Revival, Victorian, Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5454
This is a set of six antique dining chairs. English, Hepplewhite revival chairs dating to the late Victorian period circa 1880.
- Superb proportions and classic Hepplewhite influenced styling
- Mahogany with good grain and a desirable aged patina
- Solid and stable with recessed box stretchers
- Raised on square section front legs with swept rears
- Gently curved stiles rising into serpentine crest rail
- Fanned back splat, pierced and well executed
- Traditionally stuffed, drop in seat pads
- Covered in a leather showing desirable age
An attractive set of six antique dining chairs. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 50.5cm (20'')
Max Depth: 50.5cm (20'')
Max Height: 95cm (37.5'')
Seat Width: 47cm (18.5'')
Seat Depth: 38cm (15'')
Seat Height: 45.75cm (18'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World