Set of Six Dining Chairs, English, Hepplewhite Revival, Victorian, Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5454
This is a set of six antique dining chairs. English, Hepplewhite revival chairs dating to the late Victorian period circa 1880.
- Superb proportions and classic Hepplewhite influenced styling
- Mahogany with good grain and a desirable aged patina
- Solid and stable with recessed box stretchers
- Raised on square section front legs with swept rears
- Gently curved stiles rising into serpentine crest rail
- Fanned back splat, pierced and well executed
- Traditionally stuffed, drop in seat pads
- Covered in a leather showing desirable age
An attractive set of six antique dining chairs. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 50.5cm (20'')
Max Depth: 50.5cm (20'')
Max Height: 95cm (37.5'')
Seat Width: 47cm (18.5'')
Seat Depth: 38cm (15'')
Seat Height: 45.75cm (18'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.