Set of Six Antique Dining Chairs, Scottish Ash Leather, Aesthetic Movement c1880
Our Stock # 18.5272
This is a set of six antique dining chairs, Scottish, Victorian, ash, leather, Aesthetic Movement chairs dating to circa 1880.
- Superior quality set of six antique dining chairs
- Five plus one 'Grandfather' chair as was the fashion
- Attractive honey tones to the solid ash frames
- Grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Comfortable dished backrests delineated with geometric trace
- The pierced, carved splat displaying Celtic overtones
- Traditionally stuffed and well sprung
- Finished in a quality claret leather, trimmed with brass studs
- Raised on turned and tapered front legs
- Decorated with ebony inlay and fluting
- Riding upon solid brass castors
- Shaped and swept, square section rear legs
A fine set of six antique dining chairs with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Grandfather x 1:
Max Width: 52cm (20.5'')
Max Depth: 64cm (25.25'')
Max Height: 92cm (36.25'')
Seat Width: 47cm (18.5'')
Seat Depth: 50cm (19.75'')
Seat Height: 51cm (20'')
Side Chairs x 5:
Max Width: 49cm (19.25'')
Max Depth: 56cm (22'')
Max Height: 83cm (32.75'')
Seat Width: 43cm (17'')
Seat Depth: 45cm (17.75'')
Seat Height: 47cm (18.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.