Set of Six Antique Dining Chairs, Leather, William IV, Buckle Back, Circa 1830
Our Stock # 18.5229
This is a set of six antique dining chairs, leather, William IV buckle back chairs dating to circa 1830.
- Top quality mahogany with excellent colour and proportion
- Displaying grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Traditionally filled, stuff over seat pads
- Upholstered in quality leather with a brass studded finish
- Raised on delightfully reeded, tapered and turned front legs
- Pinched, swept square section rear legs
- Featuring a straight seat rail with reeded delineation
- Pinched stiles rise into a superbly formed back with carved interest
Delightful, comfortable, antique dining chairs. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 47cm (18.5'')
Max Depth: 50.75cm (20'')
Max Height: 88cm (34.75'')
Seat Width: 43cm (17'')
Seat Depth: 40.75cm (16'')
Seat Height: 48cm (19'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World