Set of Six, Antique, Dining Chairs, English, Regency, Mahogany, Circa 1820
Our Stock # 18.5670
This is a set of six antique dining chairs, English Regency, mahogany chairs dating to the early 19th century, circa 1820.
- A fine set of chairs in select mahogany with a desirable patina
- Good colour and grain interest in a wax polished finish
- Raised on attractive sabre front legs with swept rears
- Humped crest rail to the dished, padded seat backs
- Well carved lattice pierced horizontal splats
- Decorated with a pressed brass inlaid paterae
- Stuff over seat pads traditionally stuffed
- Upholstered in a quality light gold, patterned cloth
- Finished with a matching brocade trim
A handsome set of six antique dining chairs, of quality craftsmanship, suitable for daily use. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 48cm (19'')
Max Depth: 53.5cm (21'')
Max Height: 94cm (37'')
Seat Width: 46cm (18'')
Seat Depth: 46cm (18'')
Seat Height: 46cm (18'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World