Set of Six, Antique, Dining Chairs, English, Regency, Mahogany, Circa 1820
Our Stock # 18.5670
This is a set of six antique dining chairs, English Regency, mahogany chairs dating to the early 19th century, circa 1820.
- A fine set of chairs in select mahogany with a desirable patina
- Good colour and grain interest in a wax polished finish
- Raised on attractive sabre front legs with swept rears
- Humped crest rail to the dished, padded seat backs
- Well carved lattice pierced horizontal splats
- Decorated with a pressed brass inlaid paterae
- Stuff over seat pads traditionally stuffed
- Upholstered in a quality light gold, patterned cloth
- Finished with a matching brocade trim
A handsome set of six antique dining chairs, of quality craftsmanship, suitable for daily use. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 48cm (19'')
Max Depth: 53.5cm (21'')
Max Height: 94cm (37'')
Seat Width: 46cm (18'')
Seat Depth: 46cm (18'')
Seat Height: 46cm (18'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.