Set of Six Antique Dining Chairs, English, Victorian, Mahogany, Circa 1860
Our Stock # LFA-1774
This is a set of six antique dining chairs, English, Victorian, Mahogany circa 1860.
- Very fine examples, in very good order
- Dark, polished, heavy mahogany frames
- Well stuffed and sprung offering a comfortable seat
- Professionally upholstered in a striped cloth with matching brocade trim
- Generous seat height and width featuring a serpentine rail
- Padded, 'show', seat back for added comfort
- Raised on turned and tapered front legs
- Benefiting from rare and desirable brass cap front leg tips, with integrated roller-ball castor
- Square section, swept rear legs rise to a pinched waist and dished back
A classic chair in sound order. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 48.5cm (19'')
Max Depth: 53.5cm (21'')
Max Height: 89cm (35'')
Seat Width: 48.5cm (19'')
Seat Depth: 46cm (18'')
Seat Height: 48.5cm (19'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.