Set of Six Antique Dining Chairs, English Victorian Chippendale Taste Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.5147
This is a a set of six antique dining chairs, English, late Victorian, in the Chippendale taste, dating to circa 1900.
- Attractive set of six dining chairs, stable and comfortable
- Benefiting from drop in seat pads – easily recovered
- Raised on square section legs featuring classic chamfered inner corners
- United by a box stretcher for added strength
- Serpentine crest rail with shaped ears decorated with carved acanthus leaf
- Chippendale-esque pierced splat with relief carved foliate detail
A super set of chairs of classic form. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 56cm (22'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 95cm (37.5'')
Seat Width: 48cm (19'')
Seat Depth: 38cm (15'')
Seat Height: 46cm (18'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World