Set of Six Antique Dining Chairs, Victorian, Chippendale Revival, Leather c1900
Our Stock # 18.5805
This is a set of six antique dining chairs. English, Victorian, Chippendale revival in mahogany and leather and dating to the turn of the 20th century, circa 1900.
- An attractive set of six, English, Chippendale revival dining chairs
- In good proportion, displaying Chippendale influence
- Well executed design and of quality craftsmanship
- In select mahogany with a desirable aged patina
- Rising on slender cabriole legs to the front with pad feet
- Attractive serpentine crest rail extending to flared ears
- Accentuated vase form splat, pierced and detailed
- Traditionally stuffed drop-in seat pads
- Finished in a classic brown leather in good order
- Easily recovered to suit any décor
A handsome set of six antique dining chairs, solidly jointed and robust throughout - ideal for regular use. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 56cm (22'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 98cm (38.5'')
Seat Width: 46cm (18'')
Seat Depth: 38cm (15'')
Seat Height: 48.25cm (19'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World