Set of Four Antique Windsor Chairs, High Wycombe Dining Hoop Back, Tail, c.1880
Our Stock # AAU-3480
This is a set of four antique Windsor chairs from the High Wycombe area. Hoop back dining chairs with bobbin tail circa 1880.
- Beautifully crafted, country kitchen dining chairs
- Good colour with desirable aged patina
- Elm saddle seat panels display grain interest
- Quality through joints from ring turned legs
- Legs united by circular section 'H' stretcher
- Ash hoop backs encase a six spindle backrest
- Most notably a double spindle rear support to bobbin tail for added strength
A charming set of comfortable chairs. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 46cm (18'')
Max Depth: 48.25cm (19'')
Max Height: 85cm (33.5'')
Seat Width: 37cm (14.5'')
Seat Depth: 36cm (14.25'')
Seat Height: 45cm (17.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World