Set of Four Antique Station Chairs, English, Oak, Windsor, Dining, Circa 1890
Our Stock # 18.5470
This is a set of four antique station chairs, English, oak, Windsor dining chairs dating to the late 19th century, circa 1890.
- Beautifully crafted, country kitchen dining chairs
- Good colour with desirable aged patina
- Oak saddle seat panels display grain interest
- Rising from quality ring turned legs
- Legs united by circular section 'H' stretcher
- Generous, shaped crest rail backrest
- Over four shaped lathes flanked by turned stiles
A super set of four antique station chairs. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 51.5cm (20.25'')
Max Depth: 45.5cm (18'')
Max Height: 83.5cm (32.75'')
Seat Width: 38cm (15'')
Seat Depth: 36cm (14.25'')
Seat Height: 45cm (17.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World