Set of Four Antique Dining Chairs, Regency c.1820
Our Stock # LFA-1496
This is a highly desirable set of four Regency antique dining chairs, c.1820.
- Top quality, reassuringly heavy rosewood frames
- Typical attractive grain detail in the polished finish
- Turned, tapering front legs decorated with fluting
- Swept rear legs rising into shaped stiles
- Rolled, dished crest rails
- Pierced, carved centre rails in the form of 'S' scrolls
- Traditionally stuffed drop-in seat pads in good order
- Ideal to accept a new cloth finish to match d̩cor
A fine set of period chairs with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 47cm (18.5'')
Max Depth: 56cm (22'')
Max Height: 86cm (33.75'')
Seat Width: 47cm (18.5'')
Seat Depth: 41cm (16.25'')
Seat Height: 47cm (18.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.