Set of Four Antique Dining Chairs, Mahogany, Edwardian Sheraton Revival c.1910
Our Stock # 18.5701
This is a set of four antique dining chairs in mahogany, Edwardian Sheraton Revival, English circa 1910.
- An attractive set of four, English, early 20th century dining chairs
- Of good consistent colour and fine order throughout
- Displaying Sheraton influence with clean lines and good proportion
- Rising from elegant tapered legs over arrow feet
- A high level, three-quarter stretcher with the rear legs gently swept
- Simple, elegant backrests featuring central, marquetry paterae
- Traditionally stuffed drop-in seat pads
- Recently reupholstered quality textile
- Easily recovered to suit any décor
- Solidly jointed and robust throughout - ideal for regular use
- Well executed design displaying quality craftsmanship
A handsome set of four antique chairs in excellent condition. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 47cm (18.5'')
Max Depth: 47cm (18.5'')
Max Height: 93cm (36.5'')
Seat Width: 43cm (17'')
Seat Depth: 40cm (15.75'')
Seat Height: 45.75cm (18'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World