Set of Four, Antique, Dining Chairs, Lath Back, Windsor, Station Early C20th
Our Stock # 18.5866
This is a set of four, antique, dining chairs. English, lath back, Windsor, station chairs in beech dating to the early 20th century.
- An attractive set of four Windsor, station dining chairs
- Of quality construction displaying well with a wax polished finish
- Raised on stout turned legs all round united by an 'H' stretcher
- Solid beech slab seat with subtle saddling for comfort
- Appealing lath back rising to a dished crest rail
A good set of four, antique, dining chairs. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 53cm (20.75'')
Max Depth: 43cm (17'')
Max Height: 80cm (31.5'')
Seat Width: 41cm (16.25'')
Seat Depth: 36.5cm (14.25'')
Seat Height: 46cm (18'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World