Set of Four Antique Dining Chairs, Jacobean Revival, English Oak Circa 1910
Our Stock # LFA-1722
This is a set of four antique dining chairs, Jacobean revival back stools in English oak, circa 1910.
- A super set of comfortable oak and leather dining chairs
- The warm tones of the English oak complimented by the olive green leather
- Well sprung and traditionally stuffed with a desirable aged patina and studded finish
- Padded backrest and show back
- Raised on baluster turned front legs featuring carved detail
- Square section rear legs with a kick at the foot
- Legs united by an 'H' stretcher for strength
- Raked backrest for comfort with scroll tops
An appealing and very sturdy set of chairs. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 48.25cm (19'')
Max Depth: 46cm (18'')
Max Height: 91.5cm (36'')
Seat Width: 48.25cm (19'')
Seat Depth: 38.25cm (15'')
Seat Height: 48.25cm (19'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World