Set of Four Antique Dining Chairs, English, Buckle Back, Mahogany Circa 1835
Our Stock # AAU-3465
This is a set of four antique dining chairs, English William IV buckle back in mahogany, circa 1835.
- Warm hues to the dark, polished mahogany finish
- Comfortable, traditionally stuffed pegged, drop-in seat pads
- Finished in a sage green cloth yet easily recovered to suit any décor
- Dished buckle backs feature swagged crest rail
- Stiles pinched at the waist with carved lower rail
- Displaying well executed, carved 'C' scrolls mounting central banded feathers
- Turned and tapered, bell flower front legs
- Featuring ball knees and tapered feet
- Moulding detail to the front seat rail
A good set of period dining chairs. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 51cm (20'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 86cm (33.75'')
Seat Width: 41cm (16.25'')
Seat Depth: 38.25cm (15'')
Seat Height: 46cm (18'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World