Set of Four Antique Dining Chairs, Edwardian Oak and Leather c.1910
Our Stock # 12.1522
This is a fine set of four antique dining chairs from the Edwardian period in the 17th century taste.
- Crafted in English oak with mellow tones and an aged patina
- Baluster turned front legs with swept, square section rear legs
- Quality 'H' stretcher adding stability and strength
- Dished front seat rail with drop-in seat pad
- Leather upholstery professionally finished
- Traditionally stuffed seat pads in good order
- Dished, padded rear seat panel with studded finish
- Show back finish
A comfortable set of good quality dining chairs with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 49cm (19.25'')
Max Depth: 55cm (21.75'')
Max Height: 86cm (33.75'')
Seat Width: 43cm (17'')
Seat Depth: 33cm (13'')
Seat Height: 47cm (18.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World