Set of Four Antique Dining Chairs, Edwardian Oak and Leather c.1910
Our Stock # LFA-1522
This is a fine set of four antique dining chairs from the Edwardian period in the 17th century taste.
- Crafted in English oak with mellow tones and an aged patina
- Baluster turned front legs with swept, square section rear legs
- Quality 'H' stretcher adding stability and strength
- Dished front seat rail with drop in seat pad
- Leather upholstery professionally finished
- Traditionally stuffed seat pads in good order
- Dished, padded rear seat panel with studded finish
- Show back finish
A comfortable set of good quality dining chairs with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 49cm (19.25'')
Max Depth: 55cm (21.75'')
Max Height: 86cm (33.75'')
Seat Width: 43cm (17'')
Seat Depth: 33cm (13'')
Seat Height: 47cm (18.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.