Set of 8 Antique Dining Chairs, English, Ladderbacks, Shaker c.1850
Our Stock # LFA-1659
This is a set of 8 antique dining chairs, English Ladderbacks dating to the middle of the 19th century, shaker circa 1850. The set displaying minor variation.
- Beautifully made in solid, English oak
- Displaying excellent colour, grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Comfortable rush seats in fine order throughout
- Raised on straight, turned legs with pinched ankles
- Twin, turned box stretchers for added stability
- Five rail ladderbacks to the carvers and four to the chairs
- Shaped arm rests to carvers
A set of classic chairs in good order with solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 59cm (23.25'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 110cm (43.25'')
Seat Width: 49cm (19.25'')
Seat Depth: 41cm (16.25'')
Seat Height: 46cm (18'')
Seat Width: 44cm (17.25'')
Seat Depth: 35cm (13.75'')
Seat Height: 45cm (17.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World