Set Of 6, Antique Tea Spoons, English, Silver, Hallmark, London, Victorian, 1900
Our Stock # 18.8106
This is a set of 6 antique tea spoons. An English, silver cutlery case with tongs, hallmarked in the late Victorian period, 1900.
- Beautifully presented set with delicate, ornate detail
- Displays a desirable aged patina throughout
- Quality silver presents a bright reflective tonality
- Rich cobalt and navy blue case interior a visual treat
- Each spoon decorated with twisted vine motif to handles
- Wide, spade-shape end engraved with cursive initials SAS
- To the reverse, wreathe decor sits upon the concave form
- Hallmarks to all six spoons present, with indeterminate maker's mark
- Elegant sugar tongs with a repeat of the decorative motif
- Again, engraved with the eye-catching SAS monogram
- Generously sized hallmarks sit within the handle
- Clearly visible, each hallmark includes the London cat mark, the Lion Passant, and a 1900 E letter code
This is an appealing set of antique tea spoons. Delightfully presented within a quality case and of a delicate, tactile feel. Delivered polished and ready to enjoy.
Max Width: 21cm (8.25'')
Max Depth: 16cm (6.25'')
Max Height: 3cm (1.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World