Set of 6 Antique French Dining Chairs, Country Oak circa 1900
Our Stock # LFA-1552
This is a classic set of 6 antique French dining chairs dating to the turn of the 20th century, circa 1900.
- Crafted from the finest oak, strong with delicate form
- Good rich and warm colour with desirable aged patina
- Subtle curves to all parts giving a touch of elegance to the country feel
- Raised on oblique, slender cabriole front legs terminating in scrolled feet over pad
- Swept tapering, square section rear legs rising to bulged side seat rails
- Serpentine front seat rail with delicate moulding to the lower edge running down into the legs
- Wavy stiles and back rest rails with serpentine lower edge and humped crest rail
- Traditionally stuffed drop in seat pads in good order, easy to upholster
- Textile is serviceable but would welcome recovering at some stage in the future
A fine set of dining chairs easily recovered to suit any d̩cor. Strong joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 46cm (18'')
Max Depth: 46cm (18'')
Max Height: 100cm (39.25'')
Seat Width: 44cm (17.25'')
Seat Depth: 36cm (14.25'')
Seat Height: 48.25cm (19'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World