Set of 6 Antique French Dining Chairs, Country Oak circa 1900
Our Stock # LFA-1552
This is a classic set of 6 antique French dining chairs dating to the turn of the 20th century, circa 1900.
- Crafted from the finest oak, strong with delicate form
- Good rich and warm colour with desirable aged patina
- Subtle curves to all parts giving a touch of elegance to the country feel
- Raised on oblique, slender cabriole front legs terminating in scrolled feet over pad
- Swept tapering, square section rear legs rising to bulged side seat rails
- Serpentine front seat rail with delicate moulding to the lower edge running down into the legs
- Wavy stiles and back rest rails with serpentine lower edge and humped crest rail
- Traditionally stuffed drop in seat pads in good order, easy to upholster
- Textile is serviceable but would welcome recovering at some stage in the future
A fine set of dining chairs easily recovered to suit any d̩cor. Strong joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 46cm (18'')
Max Depth: 46cm (18'')
Max Height: 100cm (39.25'')
Seat Width: 44cm (17.25'')
Seat Depth: 36cm (14.25'')
Seat Height: 48.25cm (19'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.