Set of 6 Antique Dining Chairs, Oak & Leather, English, Edwardian c.1910
Our Stock # LFA-1570
This is a set of 6 antique dining chairs in oak and leather. English, dating to the Edwardian period c.1910.
- A fine set of chairs in good order throughout
- English oak displaying consistent colour and grain interest
- Professionally upholstered in a quality tan leather hide with studded finish
- Raised on stout, turned oak front legs and shaped square section rear
- United by an 'H' stretcher with additional rear stretcher for strength
- Dished seat rail, padded back rest and traditionally stuffed for comfort
A good quality set of chairs with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 48cm (19'')
Max Depth: 48cm (19'')
Max Height: 82cm (32.25'')
Seat Width: 46cm (18'')
Seat Depth: 41cm (16.25'')
Seat Height: 46cm (18'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.