Set of 6 Antique Dining Chairs, Oak & Leather, English, Edwardian c.1910
Our Stock # LFA-1570
This is a set of 6 antique dining chairs in oak and leather. English, dating to the Edwardian period c.1910.
- A fine set of chairs in good order throughout
- English oak displaying consistent colour and grain interest
- Professionally upholstered in a quality tan leather hide with studded finish
- Raised on stout, turned oak front legs and shaped square section rear
- United by an 'H' stretcher with additional rear stretcher for strength
- Dished seat rail, padded back rest and traditionally stuffed for comfort
A good quality set of chairs with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 48cm (19'')
Max Depth: 48cm (19'')
Max Height: 82cm (32.25'')
Seat Width: 46cm (18'')
Seat Depth: 41cm (16.25'')
Seat Height: 46cm (18'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World