Set Of 6 Antique Dining Chairs, English, Leather, Oak, Seat, Edwardian, C.1910
Our Stock # 18.8440
This is a set of 6 antique dining chairs. An English, leather and oak seat, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Great colour and tasteful form ideal for the dinner table
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Rich caramel tanning to the quality leather coverings - two chairs of a later, smooth grain type
- Stout oak frame shows fine grain interest and dark hues
- Shaped padded back rest with brass press stud border trim
- Each cushion traditionally stuffed for comfortable sitting
- Turned front legs with block mounts and a dashing abacus turned front rail
- Square section rear legs united with stretchers
This is an appealing set of 6 antique dining chairs, with superb colour. Ready to enjoy, the seats offering comfortable and supportive seating - perfect for daily use. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 48.5cm (19'')
Max Depth: 44cm (17.25'')
Max Height: 87cm (34.25'')
Seat Width: 48cm (19'')
Seat Depth: 39.5cm (15.5'')
Seat Height: 47cm (18.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World