Set Of 6, Antique Dining Chairs, English, Golden Oak, Edwardian, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.6540
This is a set of 6 antique dining chairs. An English, golden oak dining suite, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- A suite benefiting from beautiful warm tones
- Each displays a desirable aged patina
- Crafted from English golden oak and showing fine-grain interest
- Finished with quality faux leather cushions
- The set comprising a pair of carvers and four standard chairs
- Resplendent with quarter-sawn oak seat back panels
- Superb boxwood inlays decorate each back splat
- Top rails finished with triangle pattern inlay
- Carvers replete with sinuous, shaped arms raised upon turned baluster supports
- All raised upon turned cup and cover supports
- Standing upon squat bun feet
- Drop-in cushions afford easy reupholstering to taste
This is an attractive antique dining suite, radiant in golden oak tones and sure to enhance any dining room. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Carver Width: 61cm (24'')
Carver Depth: 60cm (23.5'')
Carver Height: 103cm (40.5'')
Standard Chair Width: 49cm (19.25'')
Standard Chair Depth: 50cm (19.75'')
Standard Chair Height: 100cm (39.25'')
Seat Width: 49cm (19.25'')
Seat Depth: 42.5cm (16.75'')
Seat Height: 48cm (19'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World