Set of 4 Antique Dining Chairs, Victorian Chippendale Revival, c.1890
Our Stock # LFA-1587
This is a set of 4 antique dining chairs, Victorian Chippendale revival dating to the end of the 19th century, c.1890.
- Beautifully crafted in heavy, dark mahogany
- Good colour, attractive grain detail and an aged patina
- Raised on stout cabriole front legs with carved knees
- Beautifully carved talon and ball feet
- Swept, square section rear legs
- Flared stiles sweep out to classic Chippendale ears
- Shaped, carved crest rail featuring butler grasp
- Well executed pierced ribbon back splat
- Seat rail decorated with roped carving detail
- Drop in seat panel traditionally stuffed
Pale damask textile in serviceable condition with marks & signs of use - see images
A super set of dining chairs easily re-upholstered to suit any d̩cor. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 55cm (21.75'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 102cm (40.25'')
Seat Width: 46cm (18'')
Seat Depth: 36cm (14.25'')
Seat Height: 48cm (19'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World