Set of 4 Antique Dining Chairs, Oak & Elm, English, Country Kitchen c.1800
Our Stock # LFA-1550
This is a set of 4 antique dining chairs in oak and elm. English country kitchen chairs dating to the early 19th century c.1800.åÊ
- Hand crafted country chairs with charm and character
- Attractive tones to the oak and elm which display good grain interest
- Desirable aged patina in the soft, wax polished finish
- Decorative pierced splat seated in shaped shoe
- A pair of flared stiles rise to the humped crest rail with rounded ears
- An etched motif of a crown over three arrows to the centre
- Solid slab seat over robust seat rails
- Raised on square section legs united by a box stretcher
- Solid joints and construction
A super set of provincial chairs. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 47cm (18.5'')
Max Depth: 47cm (18.5'')
Max Height: 91cm (35.75'')
Seat Width: 47cm (18.5'')
Seat Depth: 38cm (15'')
Seat Height: 43cm (17'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.