Set of 4 Antique Dining Chairs, Oak & Elm, English, Country Kitchen c.1800
Our Stock # LFA-1550
This is a set of 4 antique dining chairs in oak and elm. English country kitchen chairs dating to the early 19th century c.1800.åÊ
- Hand crafted country chairs with charm and character
- Attractive tones to the oak and elm which display good grain interest
- Desirable aged patina in the soft, wax polished finish
- Decorative pierced splat seated in shaped shoe
- A pair of flared stiles rise to the humped crest rail with rounded ears
- An etched motif of a crown over three arrows to the centre
- Solid slab seat over robust seat rails
- Raised on square section legs united by a box stretcher
- Solid joints and construction
A super set of provincial chairs. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 47cm (18.5'')
Max Depth: 47cm (18.5'')
Max Height: 91cm (35.75'')
Seat Width: 47cm (18.5'')
Seat Depth: 38cm (15'')
Seat Height: 43cm (17'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World