Set of 3, Antique Giant Clam Shells, Pacific, Tridacna Gigas, Display, C.1900
Our Stock # 18.6548
This is a set of antique giant clam shells. From Pacific waters, this wonderfully weathered trio of natural Tridacna Gigas display shells date to the late 19th century, circa 1900.
- A superb set of decorative shells
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Each shell resplendent in naturally weathered hues and very good order throughout
- Fine examples of the Tridacna Gigas species, as found in warm Pacific waters.
- The largest example being pleasingly heavy
- Ideal for decorative display or within an ornamental garden or large water feature
This is a fantastic opportunity to collect a set of antique giant clam shells, with fine weathering and high natural appeal. Delivered ready for display.
Small Clam Width: 58cm (22.75'')
Small Clam Depth: 38cm (15'')
Small Clam Height: 18.5cm (7.25'')
Medium Clam Width: 61cm (24'')
Medium Clam Depth: 46cm (18'')
Medium Clam Height: 30cm (11.75'')
Large Clam Width: 75cm (29.5'')
Large Clam Depth: 55cm (21.75'')
Large Clam Height: 33cm (13'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World