Regency Revival Overmantel Mirror, English Late 20th Century, Wall, Triptych
Our Stock # 18.5238
This is a Regency revival overmantel mirror. A late 20th century wall mirror for the hall or drawing room divided as with a triptych.
- Attractive mellow golden tones in the gilt wood frame
- A quality piece in the Regency taste
- Mid-sized and in good proportion
- Break front to each side with gesso corner shell mounts
- Outer carved band with gesso tassels to the sides
- A pierced, scrolled surmounts the frame
- Mirror plate in very good order, divided into three by vertical astragals
A fine example in good order throughout. Supplied with fixings ready to hang. Delivered ready for the home.
Max Width: 119.5cm (47'')
Max Depth: 4cm (1.5'')
Max Height: 75.5cm (29.75'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.