Regency Antique Pier Mirror in Giltwood & Gesso, Early 19th Century c.1820
Our Stock # LFA-1753
This is a Regency antique pier mirror in giltwood and gesso dating to the early 19th century c.1820.
- Highly desirable natural colour and patina to the giltwood frame
- Superb proportions in classical form
- Striking, contrasting, ebonised frieze panel displays a golden foliate appliqu̩
- Twin Greco influenced columns with leaf cup mounts flank the later mirror plate
- Rising to the shaped pediment with beaded breakfront upper frieze
- Hanging wire in place ready to hang
A very nice example that would look fantastic over a console table. Solid joints and construction, delivered ready for the home.
Max Width: 49.5cm (19.5'')
Max Depth: 9cm (3.5'')
Max Height: 88cm (34.75'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.