Quality Antique Display Cabinet, English, Oak, Retail, Showcase, Edwardian, 1910
Our Stock # 18.7725
This is a quality, antique mirror-back display cabinet. An English, oak and glass retail showcase, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Graced with superb oak stocks and bright display space
- Displaying a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Select oak shows fine grain interest and deep caramel hues
- Original glass plate free of marks throughout
- Beneath a wide crown moulding, a pair of cabinet doors open smoothly
- Right hand door dressed with an inset brass lined lock — key present
- Delightful mirror back casts light back onto the pair of display shelves
- Adjustable in height, each shelf is further mirrored
- Thick doors and frame of institution or shop retail quality
- Circular openings to top for the addition of lighting as required
- Raised upon four stout, square section legs
This is a superb antique display cabinet, of clear and bright showcase quality. Set to grace a grand home or institution, the case is also prime for commercial use. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready to display.
Max Width: 117.5cm (46.25'')
Max Depth: 46cm (18'')
Max Height: 186.5cm (73.5'')
Shelf Width: 101cm (39.75'')
Shelf Depth: 35.5cm (14'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World