Petite Antique Corner Cabinet, English, Mahogany, Georgian Revival, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.6771
This is a petite antique corner cabinet. An English, mahogany Georgian revival cupboard, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1880.
- Diminutive, yet wonderfully presented
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Select mahogany shows fine grain interest
- Rich russet hues beneath the wax polish finish
- Bold, tiered crown moulding residing above the cabinet
- Delightful, inlaid shell motif crafted in boxwood with discrete border
- Pair of cabinet doors opening smoothly upon brass butterfly hinges
- Door dressed with shaped brass lock escutcheon, with inset, working lock — key present
- Two tier space within, with lower drawer
- Drawer dressed with a small brass pull
- Sliding latch beneath shelf to hold left-hand door closed
- Stood upon a demi-lune plinth base
This is a pleasingly petite antique corner cabinet. Victorian craftsmanship with Georgian revival taste, this cabinet is ideal for wall hanging. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 45.5cm (18'')
Max Depth: 33cm (13'')
Max Height: 61.5cm (24.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World