Pair Of Vintage Museum Benches, English, Oak, Dining, Kitchen, Pew, Circa 1980
Our Stock # 18.7331
This is a pair of vintage museum benches. An English, oak dining or kitchen pew, dating to the late 20th century, circa 1980.
- Appealing vintage form and of generous proportion at 6' wide
- Displaying a desirable aged patina and in good original order throughout
- Light English oak radiates mellow blonde hues beneath a wax polish finish
- Offering fine grain interest with quarter-cut figuring to the shaped ends
- Pleasingly substantial and solid - originally crafted for commercial museum use
- Thick bench top with an attractive concave finish, rising to offer under thigh support
- Detailed mortise and tenon joints with bands of contrasting finish
- Raised upon a pair of shaped stile legs with gently splayed appearance
This is a versatile pair of vintage museum benches, offering comfortable proportions for the dining table or for an institution. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready to enjoy.
Max Width: 183cm (72'')
Max Depth: 42.5cm (16.75'')
Max Height: 43cm (17'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World