Pair Of Vintage Folding Cake Stands, English, Afternoon Tea, Art Deco, C.1930
Our Stock # 18.8467
This is a pair of vintage folding cake stands. An English, mahogany afternoon tea or confectionery table with Art Deco taste, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1930.
- Unusual and rare as a pair with an attractive five-tier folding mechanism
- Displaying a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Select walnut shows fine grain interest and rich russet hues
- Serpentine supports with scrolled handle mounts, the turned handle a tactile delight
- Dished recesses to locate plates safely upon each tier
- Attractive, shaped trestle feet for added stability
This is a superb and rare pair of vintage folding cake stands, sure to add distinction and versatility to your afternoon tea gatherings. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 27cm (10.75'')
Max Depth: 40.5cm (16'')
Max Height: 99.5cm (39.25'')
Folded Width: 27cm (10.75'')
Folded Depth: 24cm (9.5'')
Folded Height: 99.5cm (39.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World