Pair Of Vintage Benches, English, Oak, Kitchen, Museum, Pew, Late 20th Century
Our Stock # 18.7329
This is a pair of vintage benches. An English, oak dining or recreational pew, dating to the late 20th century, circa 1980.
- Appealing vintage forms of versatile proportion at 6' wide
- Displaying a desirable aged patina and in good original order
- Light English oak with mellow blonde hues beneath a wax polish finish
- Offering fine grain interest with quarter-cut figuring to ends
- Very substantial and solid - originally built for commercial museum use
- Thick bench top with attractive concave finish, rising to offer leg support under thigh
- Visible mortise and tenon joints with bands of contrasting finish
- Raised upon shaped stile legs with gently curved appearance
This is a versatile pair of vintage benches, offering comfortable proportions for the dining table or for public events. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready to use.
First Bench Width: 183cm (72'')
First Bench Depth: 42.5cm (16.75'')
First Bench Height: 43cm (17'')
Second Bench Width: 182.5cm (71.75'')
Second Bench Depth: 42.5cm (16.75'')
Second Bench Height: 43.5cm (17.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World