Pair Of Tall, Mid 20th Century Corner Cabinets, Gothic Taste, English, Oak
Our Stock # 11.3459
This is a pair of tall, mid 20th century corner cabinets in the gothic taste. Crafted in Engish oak.
- Rich, dark wax polished finish to the English oak
- Presented in very good order throughout
- Complete with working lock and key
- Raised on open bracketed feet
- Cupboard doors featuring nine chamfered field panels
- A pair of doors open to reveal a single shelf dividing the space within
- Open display space above for ornaments or books
- Divided into three by a pair of shelves
- Attractive, large mouldings run vertically up to the arched pelmet with crown moulding over
A super pair of cabinets, larger than most. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 88cm (34.75'')
Max Depth: 46cm (18'')
Max Height: 215cm (84.75'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.