Pair Of Tall, Mid 20th Century Corner Cabinets, Gothic Taste, English, Oak
Our Stock # 11.3459
This is a pair of tall, mid 20th century corner cabinets in the gothic taste. Crafted in Engish oak.
- Rich, dark wax polished finish to the English oak
- Presented in very good order throughout
- Complete with working lock and key
- Raised on open bracketed feet
- Cupboard doors featuring nine chamfered field panels
- A pair of doors open to reveal a single shelf dividing the space within
- Open display space above for ornaments or books
- Divided into three by a pair of shelves
- Attractive, large mouldings run vertically up to the arched pelmet with crown moulding over
A super pair of cabinets, larger than most. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 88cm (34.75'')
Max Depth: 46cm (18'')
Max Height: 215cm (84.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World