Pair of Side Chairs, Late 20th Century, Harrods After Hepplewhite
Our Stock # LFA-1678
A fine pair of side chairs from the late 20th century retailed by Harrods of London in the manner of Hepplewhite.
- Beautifully hand made to a Hepplewhite, shield back design
- Attractive dark mahogany with a polished finish
- Shield back with pierced, carved, vase shaped splat with garland over
- Raised on tapered, square section, reeded legs to the front with swept at the back
- Seat pads well stuffed and finished with a classic cream damask cloth
- Each with a Scotchgard protection - resistant to liquid spills and dirt
Comfortable with timeless appeal. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 53cm (20.75'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 97cm (38.25'')
Seat Width: 51cm (20'')
Seat Depth: 43cm (17'')
Seat Height: 51cm (20'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.