Pair of Side Chairs, Late 20th Century, Harrods After Hepplewhite
Our Stock # LFA-1678
A fine pair of side chairs from the late 20th century retailed by Harrods of London in the manner of Hepplewhite.
- Beautifully hand made to a Hepplewhite, shield back design
- Attractive dark mahogany with a polished finish
- Shield back with pierced, carved, vase shaped splat with garland over
- Raised on tapered, square section, reeded legs to the front with swept at the back
- Seat pads well stuffed and finished with a classic cream damask cloth
- Each with a Scotchgard protection - resistant to liquid spills and dirt
Comfortable with timeless appeal. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 53cm (20.75'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 97cm (38.25'')
Seat Width: 51cm (20'')
Seat Depth: 43cm (17'')
Seat Height: 51cm (20'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World