Pair of Scottish Antique Hall Chairs in Oak Circa 1870
Our Stock # LFA-1757
This is a pair of Scottish antique hall chairs in oak dating to circa 1870.
- Lustrous shine to the wax polished oak
- Good consistent colour and a desirable aged patina
- In good proportion with grain interest throughout
- Back panels with deep relief carved frames
- Featuring 'C' scrolls and foliate swags
- Framing a scrolled cartouche to the centre
- The back displaying well with deep 'butler's grasp'
- Raised on tapering octagonal front legs
- Featuring ball and ring detail top and bottom
- Swept square section rear legs
Of fine quality with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 41cm (16.25'')
Max Depth: 44cm (17.25'')
Max Height: 89cm (35'')
Seat Width: 41cm (16.25'')
Seat Depth: 36cm (14.25'')
Seat Height: 44.5cm (17.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World