Pair of Scottish Antique Hall Chairs in Oak Circa 1870
Our Stock # LFA-1757
This is a pair of Scottish antique hall chairs in oak dating to circa 1870.
- Lustrous shine to the wax polished oak
- Good consistent colour and a desirable aged patina
- In good proportion with grain interest throughout
- Back panels with deep relief carved frames
- Featuring 'C' scrolls and foliate swags
- Framing a scrolled cartouche to the centre
- The back displaying well with deep 'butler's grasp'
- Raised on tapering octagonal front legs
- Featuring ball and ring detail top and bottom
- Swept square section rear legs
Of fine quality with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 41cm (16.25'')
Max Depth: 44cm (17.25'')
Max Height: 89cm (35'')
Seat Width: 41cm (16.25'')
Seat Depth: 36cm (14.25'')
Seat Height: 44.5cm (17.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.