Pair of Mid-Century Armchairs, Vintage Club Designer Easy Chairs, Circa 1950
Our Stock # 18.5180
This is a pair of mid-centrury armchairs, vintage club designer easy chairs dating to the 1950s.
- Superior pair of vintage slung-back armchairs presented in good condition
- Desirable raked back seat design offering comfortable seating, ideal for regular use
- Of quality craftsmanship displaying classic original styling
- Later re-upholstered to professional standard with rich quality textile
- The napped qualities of the cloth tease the eye to lighten and darken the look
- The cloth in good used condition, ready to use or could be reupholstered to suit décor
A simply lovely pair of vintage armchairs suitable for daily use to be welcomed into any location. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 68cm (26.75'')
Max Depth: 80cm (31.5'')
Max Height: 85cm (33.5'')
Seat Width: 54cm (21.25'')
Seat Height: 42cm (16.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.