Pair of Mid-Century Armchairs, Vintage Club Designer Easy Chairs, Circa 1950
Our Stock # 11.3056
This is a pair of mid-centrury armchairs, vintage club designer easy chairs dating to the 1950s.
- Superior pair of vintage slung-back armchairs presented in good condition
- Desirable raked back seat design offering comfortable seating, ideal for regular use
- Of quality craftsmanship displaying classic original styling
- Later re-upholstered to professional standard with rich quality textile
- The napped qualities of the cloth tease the eye to lighten and darken the look
- The cloth in good used condition, ready to use or could be reupholstered to suit décor
A simply lovely pair of vintage armchairs suitable for daily use to be welcomed into any location. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 68cm (26.75'')
Max Depth: 80cm (31.5'')
Max Height: 85cm (33.5'')
Seat Width: 54cm (21.25'')
Seat Height: 42cm (16.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World