Pair Of Heavy Antique Planters, English, Lead, Planting Pot, Victorian, C.1850
Our Stock # 18.8637
This is a pair of heavy antique planters. An English, lead circular planting pot, dating to the mid Victorian period, circa 1850.
- Impressively heavy planters with tasteful Victorian period decoration
- Displaying a desirable aged patina throughout
- Lead body presents a mid grey tonality, with lighter interiors
- Stout in weight, the planters weigh approximately 35kg (77.16 lb)
- Adorned with shield-shape panels and charming lion's had masks
- Replete with a trio of drainage holes to the base
This is a charming pair of heavy antique planters, ideal for the decorative garden and generously sized for arrangements or ornamental trees. Delivered ready to fill.
First Planter Width: 40.5cm (16'')
First Planter Depth: 40.5cm (16'')
First Planter Height: 29.5cm (11.5'')
Weight: 34.6kg (76.27 lb)
Second Planter Width: 42.5cm (16.75'')
Second Planter Depth: 42cm (16.5'')
Second Planter Height: 30cm (11.75'')
Weight: 36kg (79.36 lb)
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World