Pair Of Antique Shoe Lasts, English, Beech, Shoemaker's Last, Edwardian, 1910
Our Stock # 18.6586
This is a pair of antique shoe lasts. An English, beech shoemaker's last, dating to the Edwardian period of the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- An elegant, unusual collectible item or craft tool
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Beech shows appealing grain interest and rich caramel hues
- Ideal for shoemakers or bespoke cordwainers
- Conforms to the dimensions for Size 8 UK/9 US/41-42 EU
- Heel section lifts upon iron rail hinges
- Tapering heel knob sits above the beech leaf mark associated with Behrens of Manchester
- Also marked with P 1 to the left last and 1 P to the right
This is a pair of antique shoe lasts with wonderful grain interest. Delivered polished and ready for display.
Max Width: 7.5cm (3'')
Max Depth: 31.5cm (12.5'')
Max Height: 24cm (9.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World