Pair of Antique Salon Chairs, English, Victorian, Scroll Back, Armchairs, c.1870
Our Stock # 18.5266
This is a pair of antique salon chairs, English, Victorian scroll back bedroom armchairs displaying classical overtones and dating to circa 1870.
- Sumptuous broad and plump comfortable seats
- Well sprung and traditionally stuffed
- Finished in a quality needlepoint textured patterned cloth in very good order
- Matching brocade trim and edge detailing
- Mahogany frames displaying good colour
- Horseshoe armrests, padded with a raised scroll back
- Triple fan pierced splats supporting the armrest
- Cabriole legs to the front, swept, square section rear
- Riding upon the original brass castors
A fine pair of antique salon chairs with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 66cm (26'')
Max Depth: 61cm (24'')
Max Height: 78.75cm (31'')
Seat Width: 53cm (20.75'')
Seat Depth: 53cm (20.75'')
Seat Height: 40.5cm (16'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.