Pair of Antique Salon Chairs, English, Victorian, Bedroom, Armchair, Classical
Our Stock # 18.5256
This is a pair of antique salon chairs, English, Victorian bedroom armchairs displaying classical overtones and dating to circa 1860.
- Sumptuous broad and plump comfortable seats
- Well sprung and traditionally stuffed
- Finished in a golden velour cloth in good order
- Turned walnut frames displaying good colour
- Horseshoe armrests, padded with a roped finish
- Ring turned supports, inlaid decoration, capped with mushroom finials
- Broad, pierced back splat displaying inlaid classical urn and garlands
A fine pair of antique salon chairs with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 70cm (27.5'')
Max Depth: 65cm (25.5'')
Max Height: 64cm (25.25'')
Seat Width: 55cm (21.75'')
Seat Depth: 55cm (21.75'')
Seat Height: 38cm (15'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.