Pair of Antique Salon Chairs, English, Late Victorian, His and Hers, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.5726
This is a pair of antique salon chairs. English, late Victorian, 'his and hers' scroll back bedroom armchairs displaying classical overtones and dating to circa 1900.
- Sumptuous broad and plump comfortable seats
- Well sprung and traditionally stuffed
- Finished in a damask cloth in good order for age
- Matching brocade trim and edge detailing
- Walnut frames displaying good colour
- Horseshoe armrests with a raised scrolled back
- Gallery of turned spindles supporting the armrest
- Turned and tapered legs united by an 'X' stretcher
A fine pair of antique salon chairs with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 65cm (25.5'')
Max Depth: 61cm (24'')
Max Height 1: 72cm (28.25'')
Max Height 2: 75cm (29.5'')
Seat Width: 47cm (18.5'')
Seat Depth: 53cm (20.75'')
Seat Height 1: 42cm (16.5'')
Seat Height 2: 45cm (17.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World