Pair of Antique Pier Cabinets, English, Walnut, Edwardian, Regency Revival c1910
Our Stock # 18.5548
This is a pair of antique pier cabinets, English, Walnut, Edwardian, Regency Revival display cabinets dating to the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- Attractive honey hues to the select English walnut
- Well figured grain interest in a wax polished finish
- Good colour throughout with a desirable aged patina
- In good proportion standing upon continuous plinths
- Opposing pair featuring working locks and keys
- Decorated with boxwood strining and brass appliqué
- Glazed doors on quality hinges open to reveal a pair or fixed shelves
- Interior in good condition, lined with claret velvet cloth
A fine pair of antique pier cabinets with opposing doors, rare to find. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 81.5cm (32'')
Max Depth: 32.5cm (12.75'')
Max Height: 94cm (37'')
Top Shelf (Visible): 18cm (7'')
Middle Shelf: 25.5cm (10'')
Bottom Shelf: 25.5cm (10'')
Shelf Depths: 25.5cm (10'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World