Pair of Antique, Louis XV Revival, Open Armchairs. French, Giltwood, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.5543
This is a pair of antique Louis XV revival open armchairs. Two French, giltwood chairs dating to the late 19th century, circa 1900.
- A pair of quality craftsmanship
- Generous proportions offering a comfortable seat
- Desirable aged patina
- Sturdy giltwood frames with solid joints
- Ovular, upholstered, dished backrests
- Crest rail mounted with carved floral spray
- Padded armrests and a serpentine seat rail
- Traditionally stuffed and well sprung
- Finished in a quality silk cotton cloth and matching brocade trim
- Raised on cabriole legs to the front with pinched and swept rear legs
- The knees of the front legs decorated with framed rosettes
- Standing upon twin scrolled toes
An attractive pair of antique open armchairs with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 65cm (25.5'')
Max Depth: 61cm (24'')
Max Height: 98cm (38.5'')
Seat Width: 50cm (19.75'')
Seat Depth: 43cm (17'')
Seat Height: 43cm (17'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World