Pair Of, Antique Hepplewhite Revival Side Chairs, English, Seat, Victorian, 1890
Our Stock # 18.7695
This is a pair of antique Hepplewhite revival side chairs. An English, mahogany seat, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1890.
- Delightfully graceful frames and attractive upholstery
- Displaying a desirable aged patina
- Select mahogany shows rich russet hues throughout
- Benefiting from a recent professional reupholstering with quality fabric - some small marks evident under very close inspection
- Classically appealing lyre back seat with arched top rail
- Carved decoration with foliate motif and chasing wheat sheaf border
- Offering a comfortable seat height of 46cm (18") with generous width to the seat
- Superb silk-cotton damask seat coverings in a palette of yellow hues
- Bold foliate pattern against an eye-catching silk ground
- Raised upon square section front legs with tapering rears
- Each leg united by stretchers for extra support
This is an attractive pair of antique chairs in desirable Hepplewhite revival taste. Quality reupholstering offers a chair ready to be enjoyed or reupholstered to individual taste. Solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 52.5cm (20.75'')
Max Depth: 53cm (20.75'')
Max Height: 94.5cm (37.25'')
Seat Width: 52.5cm (20.75'')
Seat Depth: 43cm (17'')
Seat Height: 46cm (18'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World