Pair of Antique Hall Chairs, Victorian, Oak, Needlepoint c.1870
Our Stock # LFA-1528
This is a super pair of antique hall chairs dating to the mid-Victorian period c.1870.
- In English oak with warm tones and an aged patina
- Raised on tulip feet, front legs vase turned
- Turned, barley twist rear legs and stretcher
- Boxed joints decorated with stylised rosette carvings
- Stuff over seat pad in needlepoint cloth
- Traditionally stuffed and professionally upholstered
- Padded back rest in matching cloth
- Finished with complimentary brocade trim
- Barley twist rear stiles rising to turned finials
- Pierced, carved crest rail in foliate form
- Show back for centre room placement
In excellent proportion this pair of chairs have solid joints and come waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 44cm (17.25'')
Max Depth: 41cm (16.25'')
Max Height: 98cm (38.5'')
Seat Width: 44cm (17.25'')
Seat Depth: 36cm (14.25'')
Seat Height: 48.5cm (19'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World