Pair of Antique Hall Chairs, Victorian, Oak, Needlepoint c.1870
Our Stock # LFA-1528
This is a super pair of antique hall chairs dating to the mid-Victorian period c.1870.
- In English oak with warm tones and an aged patina
- Raised on tulip feet, front legs vase turned
- Turned, barley twist rear legs and stretcher
- Boxed joints decorated with stylised rosette carvings
- Stuff over seat pad in needlepoint cloth
- Traditionally stuffed and professionally upholstered
- Padded back rest in matching cloth
- Finished with complimentary brocade trim
- Barley twist rear stiles rising to turned finials
- Pierced, carved crest rail in foliate form
- Show back for centre room placement
In excellent proportion this pair of chairs have solid joints and come waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 44cm (17.25'')
Max Depth: 41cm (16.25'')
Max Height: 98cm (38.5'')
Seat Width: 44cm (17.25'')
Seat Depth: 36cm (14.25'')
Seat Height: 48.5cm (19'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.